iPad Virtual Workshop
Getting the most out of your iPad
Join this exclusive free workshop to explore how the iPad can make teachers' life easier and engage your students.
During this virtual workshop, you will:
Spend time with an Apple Professional Specialist and learn how the iPad can change your teaching and learning experience. Explore apps and free project guides that can help teachers reduce their workload, teach remotely and take the learning outside of the classroom.
Examples of apps and features that we will cover:
- How to multitask on an iPad, and general features
- Accessibility features
- iMovie: how to create a short video to support learning and literacy
- How to write a script on Pages
- Keynote: how to create a presentation and a simple animation
- GarageBand: how to create music using LiveLoops
Who should attend:
- School Leaders & Teacher who already use iPad and want to learn more
- If your school is considering iPad and you want to know more about how it can help your school with teaching and learning using Apple Education features
When & Where:
Wednesday 2nd December | 16:00-17:30PM
We will send you a Zoom link to access the session. The session will be recorded.