The SPIKE™ Prime Expansion Set includes 603 element and features over 10 hours of STEM learning. Aimed at upper KS2 and KS3 pupils, the SPIKE™ Prime Expansion Set allows students to build more advanced models and empowers them to become even more creative and confident.
• LEGO® Technic™ and System elements in a fresh colour palette, including 2 large wheels, banana gears, large motor and a colour sensor.
• Competition Ready unit plan with over 10 hours of STEAM learning linked to curriculum standards. Includes comprehensive online lesson plans and teacher support.
• This set requires the SPIKE™ Prime Set (45678).
• Learn the basics of creating and programming autonomous robots using sensors.
• Develop collaboration and team-working skills to build a competition robot.
• Systematically test and refine programs.
• Use problem-solving skills and complete competition missions.
• Apply critical thinking and develop life skills for the careers of tomorrow.